Formulated for Optimum Healing and Protection
Rough or hot pavement, snow, and ice, even dry air… they all take a toll on dog’s feet and can cause dry, cracked painful paw pads. Now your dogs can do the things they love without hurting their feet, thanks to our safe and effective paw balm wax.
Developed for hunting and working dogs in Minnesota’s harsh climate, Natural Hound Paw Balm is now available for your dog.
A blend of 100% natural and organic oils and protective waxes form a tough, breathable, protective barrier against snow, ice, and irritants in all climates and seasons.
- Soothes and moisturizes the pads, eliminating rough cracked and peeling skin.
- Fast Absorbing. Non-Greasy – Non-Slippery
- Specially blended waxes form a protective barrier on sensitive paws.
- Prevents ice balls from forming between pads.
- Protects paws from road salt and de-icing chemicals.
- Safe if your dog licks it’s feet.
- Leaves paw pads soft and supple.
- Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration without clogging pores.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil to speed up the healing of wounds.
- Olive Oil: Also rich in vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
- Candelilla Wax: Harder than beeswax, candelilla wax forms a protective barrier to seal in moisture and keep irritants away from the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: A skincare powerhouse, jojoba oil contains E and B-complex vitamins as well as the minerals zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine.
- Carnauba Wax: Hypoallergenic and highly emollient, carnauba wax is the hardest naturally occurring wax, offering excellent protection for the paws.
Directions for Use: Apply a small amount daily or as needed for rough or cracked pads and allow time to absorb. For protection, apply before going outdoors. To prevent ice balls from forming on paws, work balm between pads in icy or snowy conditions.
There are no reviews yet.