How to get started:
- Choose one blend to start with. It is best to start with simple proteins to rule out allergies to specific meats. Simple proteins to start with could be: chicken, titan red, or turkey.
- With an Adult dog: start out by skipping one meal to create a 24-hour fast with no food.
- After 24 hours with no food, begin by feeding half of what the feeding calculator suggests for the first meal. Do the same for the second meal.
- Day 2 your dog is now ready for the full amount suggested by the Feeding Calculator.
- For dogs under the Age of 1 year, please call 612-268-0729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to note:
*Refer to our feeding guideline calculator to calculate how much to feed.
The meat should be thawed no longer than 2 days. If you will not go through the full tube within 2 days, you can thaw and refreeze the meat.
Remember, all dogs are different! Just like a kibble to kibble transition, it is best to take the transition slow and it is possible your dog may have a loose stool.
Raw Dog Food Calculator
Calculate How Much Raw Food To Order for Healthy Adult Dogs