A Carefully Blended Combination of all Natural and Organic Oils & Waxes Ideal for Healing Noses and Hot Spots
Dry, crusty, cracked and just plain uncomfortable looking! Some dogs just seem to suffer from dry noses.
While all dogs can have this problem, some breeds are more prone to this condition than others. Bulldogs, French Bulldogs, Boxers, American Bulldogs, Boston Terriers, and Pugs are among the breeds more likely to suffer dry noses.
Nose balm soothes and heals, getting your dog’s snout back to looking and feeling good fast!
• Beeswax: Rich in vitamin A and emollients, beeswax rehydrates and softens skin, sealing in moisture and helping with cellular regeneration. Non – comedogenic, beeswax seals in moisture without clogging pores.
• Sunflower Seed Oil: Packed full of Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that can prevent cellular damage and provide significant anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Studies have shown sunflower seed oil helps speed up the healing of wounds.
• Olive Oil: Also rich in vitamin E, olive oil keeps skin supple and calms irritation. Olive oil is a natural source of squalene, used in medicine to treat wounds and skin problems.
• Jojoba Oil: A skincare powerhouse, jojoba oil contains E and B-complex vitamins as well as the minerals zinc, copper, selenium, chromium, and iodine.
• Hemp Seed Oil: Sometimes called “Nature’s Most Perfectly Balanced Oil”, hemp seed oil has a perfect balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 Fatty Acids and all 21 Amino Acids.
• Calendula Oil: Calendula oil’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties soothe and heal sore, itchy and inflamed skin.
• Castor Oil: Traditionally used in the treatment of psoriasis and dermatitis, castor oil is prized for its skin soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use: Apply liberally to dry noses once or twice a day until improvement is seen and as needed from then on. For Hot Spots, apply as needed for healing and itch relief.
Natural Hound Nose Balm is made from 100% safe natural and organic ingredients – and that’s important because we all know dogs love to lick!
There are no reviews yet.